1st Lesson Is FREE and Includes 1 Week of Unlimited Training!
Body Solutions has provided personal training, strength training, and other fitness training services to residents of Voorhees, NJ; Cherry Hill, NJ; Marlton NJ; and Medford, NJ since 2003. We have helped train and condition top champions including Eddie Alvarez, Wilson Reis, Tim Carpenter, and Rich Macauley—and Now It’s Your Turn!
For a limited time, we are offering you:
- Free 1-on-1 Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Lesson With World-Class Trainer!
- 1 Week of Unlimited Access To Participate In Our Training Classes!
Don’t delay because we limit our class sizes to keep an optimal teacher to student ratio.
Here's Why Our Students Are Willing To Drive 2, 3, and Even 4 Hours To Our World Class Facility For Their Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training Even When Other Facilities Are Far Closer!
The simple truth is that the fundamentals of Jiu Jitsu remain the same which is why you are almost guaranteed to learn them from just about any martial arts academy in the world. The process of mastering BJJ and permanently changing your mind and body requires three basic components:
|1.||Learn the Fundamentals Down to the Tiniest Detail: Mastery of BJJ boils down to learning each move down to the minute details and that's exactly what you get in each and every Martial Arts lesson at Body Solutions!|
|2.||Training without Injury: Being able to train without long layoffs due to injuries keeps your progression at a maximal pace, eliminates muscle imbalances faster, and helps you master skills as fast as possible!|
|3.||Having Fun While Training: That's right--you have to enjoy your training or it will start to feel like a job! But at Body Solutions, we work hard to make sure that each and every Martial Arts lesson is an absolute blast AND productive!|
So whether you are training to get your black belt or your blue belt, we will provide you with the best system of learning every technique from every angle and every position--ALL customized to your body and specific needs!
And while you will also learn these very same Jiu Jitsu moves in your martial arts training at Body Solutions, we truly offer BJJ training that unlike any you will find anywhere else for two primary reasons:
1. Holistic Martial Arts Training
Every single client, patient, and student who walks into Body Solutions is treated as a "whole"--not someone who is "just" looking for martial arts lessons.
What this means is that our entire Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training program was developed in coordination with our entire staff, including: Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches; Physical Therapists; Personal Trainers; Licensed Massage Therapists; and of course, our Martial Arts Instructor Victor Lopez.
So while injuries are quite common in most BJJ training programs, our comprehensive program is specifically designed to minimize injuries without compromising the effectiveness of training.
Bottom Line: We help you train without pain! And to ensure a "holistic" martial arts training regimen, all members also receive:
- Comprehensive Evaluation for Injury Risk and Muscle Imbalances: All students are carefully screened for any imbalances in strength/flexibility and assessed for injury risk using our patent pending "Testing Protocol". Our staff then customizes the student's training to address any imbalances and minimize risk for injury. By addressing these imbalances, you can decrease your risk for injury from contact sports by over 300%!
- Free Strength and Conditioning Lesson: In BJJ as with many sports The stronger and more conditioned you are, the more effective you will be. This is why all martial arts students also receive a FREE strength and conditioning lesson with the same trainer who worked with world champions like: Eddie Alvarez; Wilson Reis; and Tim Carpenter
- Full Access to Our Entire Staff: In the unlikely event of an injury, every student has access to our medical staff of Physical Therapists, our training staff of Certified Strength and Conditioning Coaches, and our staff of Licensed Massage Therapists. In addition, all of the staff help train students by offering advice and tips from their respective disciplines for a truly "Holistic" approach to martial arts training!
The Holistic Martial Arts Training you receive at Body Solutions is truly World Class because it specifically addresses muscle/strength imbalances, minimizes risk for injury, and truly prepares the student with a real world understanding and mastery of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu.
So if you're looking to compete in BJJ, we have the most comprehensive program available!!
2. Personalized Brazilian Jiu Jitsu Training
Although you can learn the core moves of Brazilian Jiu Jitsu from just about any martial arts academy or competent instructor, actual mastery of BJJ boils down to making minor but significant adjustments based on your size, strength, and capabilities.
Unfortunately, mastering Brazilian Jiu Jitsu is almost impossible at most martial arts training academies because classes are too large to allow for personalized instruction. Large class sizes significantly increase the risk for injury and lower the quality of training. Plus, many classes are actually taught by a student or assistant of the Head martial arts instructor!
But at Body Solutions, you truly receive World Class Brazlian Jiu Jitsu training and are guaranteed:
- Every BJJ Lesson is Taught By Our Head Martial Arts Instructor: Victor Lopez is our Head Martial Arts Instructor who studied and taught BJJ with former BJJ champ and UFC veteran Ricardo Almeida. Victor insists on personally leading every Brazilian Jiu Jitsu lesson and directly interacting and instructing each student.
- Class Size is STRICTLY Limited: To ensure our students receive the personalized attention and training they need to truly master Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, class size is STRICTLY limited. Not only do smaller classes provide students with more personalized attention from our Head Martial Arts instructor, they also significantly reduce the risk for injury.
- You get handouts, videos, and Detailed Analysis of the Curriculum: You will learn BJJ faster and more completely with our system that employs cutting edge technology like video analysis of your training and detailed descriptions of each technique. We basically take notes for you and give you those notes to study from.
As your skills and training progress, Coach Victor will continue to adjust and customize your Jiu Jitsu training to help ensure you truly master each skill, reduce the risk for injury, and of course: Have Fun!
But Don't Take Our Word For It:
Body Solutions Invites You To Come Down and "Test Drive" Our World-Class Facility, Staff, and Training--Absolutely Free.
At Body Solutions, we fully understand that you have a lot of options but limited resources when it comes to finding a MMA or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training program that just "feels right". And just like a new car, we firmly believe that everyone should have a chance to come down to our world-class facility and literally "test-drive" us before making a commitment. This gives you an opportunity to use our World-Class facilities, train with our World-Class Trainers, and fully interact with our World-Class staff--and then decide for yourself whether or not to sign-up for BJJ or MMA training.
So what's included in your free "Test Drive"?
- 1-Free One-on-One Martial Arts Lesson: YES--this is an actual "hands on" lesson from our world-renowned martial arts instructor, Victor Lopez! We know there are some facilities out there that promise a "free training lesson" only to spend the entire time talking and actually trying to "sell" you on a membership--but NOT at Body Solutions! Your free lesson at Body Solutions is 100% hands-on so come prepared to sweat and learn some REAL self-defense techniques!
- 1 Full Week of Access to Any of Our Group Training Programs: In addition to your 1-on-1 martial arts training lesson, you will also have 1 full week to attend and participate in ANY of our other group training programs!
That's right--you get a 1-on1 martial arts training lesson PLUS a full week to participate in any of our group training programs (like strength and conditioning training, martial arts, etc.) before you even have to make a decision. And if you do decide to sign-up for our MMA or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu training, you are fully covered by our 90-day Money Back Guarantee!