Welcome to Body Solutions Inc.
At Body Solutions the physical therapy staff has treated over 1500+ people in the South Jersey region including Voorhees, Marlton, Cherry Hill, Medford, and Mount Laurel since 2003. Our physical therapists and support staff members take every step to make sure every patient has the fastest recovery and the best experience. We value our patients as our word of mouth referral sources and make every effort to continue our company history of having 60-80% of our new patients as referrals from former patients.
Our expert physical therapists have advanced degrees (Doctorate and Masters) and certifications (Orthopedic Certified Specialist). Through the use of corrective manual therapy, restorative exercises, and a holistic approach, each patient feels better and gets back to enjoying life faster.
If you need have pain or physical limitations but don't have a prescription, don't worry. A New Jersey state law allows you access to physical therapy without a prescription. Just call our office or email us today with any questions.
Physical Therapy Experience
- Initial Call: Office coordinator will verify your benefits for you so you know your exact coverage and financial responsibility to avoid any surprises.
- Arrival: Fill out paperwork in our massage chairs and wait less than 5 minutes to be seen for each and every visit.
- Evaluation: Careful the thorough evaluation of your problems and limitations with explanation of your treatment plan.
- Treatment: Corrective manual therapy and discussion on needed changes to cure current complains and avoid future ones.
- Progress: Restorative exercises specifically designed and carefully instructed to rebuild your body and get you pain free and back to life.
- Discharged: Through your hard work and our guidance, you return to your favorite activities without pain or limitations.
- Thrilled: you share your experience about us to others who need physical therapy.
Through our unique approach we combine eastern and western sciences achieve faster recovery and pain relief for:
- Physical therapy for elbow, shoulder, neck, back, knee, and ankle injury and pain
The therapist will discover the root cause of pain and use massage, joint mobilizations, stretches, and exercises along with the available medical technologies like TENS, ultrasound, and laser to end the pain.
- Physical therapy for Osteoporosis
The therapist will use their expertise in how muscles and joints function and develop the safest exercise program to build stronger and denser bones. This in conjunction with proper information about calcium usage and vibration platform treatments will enhance the bone building process.
- Physical therapy for Tendonitis and Tendonosis
Chronic pain in tendons is treated with manual friction massages and exercises with specific protocols and techniques to rebuild the tendon and reduce pain. We also recommend PRP to patients with tendonosis.
- Physical therapy for auto accident injuries
We work with your auto insurance agent to make sure your treatment is hassle free and covered. Our experienced and caring therapists will alleviate the pain and help you move without limitations again.
- Physical therapy for sports injuries
As athletes ourselves, every clinical staff member understands the need to get back to the game as fast as possible. We have developed treatment protocols to maximize healing and the rate of return of strength, power, and endurance.
- Physical therapy for chronic pain relief
We will look at the big picture and your entire body to discover ways to restore correct body alignment and eliminate your chronic pain. Treatments often lead to discoveries about little behavioral modifications that lead to MAJOR pain relief.
- Physical therapy for post surgery rehabilitation
We work and communicate with your doctor closely and understand the optimal protocols for rehabilitation. This assures you are progressing at maximal rates without the risk on re injury or exacerbation.
- Physical therapy for weakness and balance / walking difficulties
Using advances in medical equipment and technology, we utilize the Biodex Balance Trainer to detect your exact level and cause of walking and balance problems. Patients with years of walking or balance problems will overcome their difficulties in just a few months with this approach.